Can Messaging and Typing Style Affect Mental Health?
We communicate almost 30% of our all communication on WhatsApp and other digital mediums. Everything has become fast food. Gmail suggests what you have to write. Therefore, the brain slowly loses the capability to care for some fundamentals. In our quest for quick and fast, we have forgotten that there are basics that are linked to patterns of the brain. We can fix the patterns, to fix the brain. Researchers have already shown that the type of words one use can reflect their personality, and probable personality disorder1.
What is that One Writing Mistake That is Hurting You?
“i” instead of “I”.( Never ever use small “i” ever again)
What is the big deal with “i”?
When you are writing “I”, it means significant, it means the authority to self, and it means respect to self. That is why “I”, is not “i”. This is a single letter. So, whether you are writing on paper with pen, or typing in the computer or smartphone, you need to pay attention to the case of the letter. Every time you emphasis on capital I, you are emphasizing yourself.
History of “i”
When Slavery was at the top of the US(yes the western world has given some of the worst black marks of humanity over the years, and have been shameless enough to claim to have taught us civilization), when slaves wrote letter or essays, they were made to write “i”, instead of I.
“i” subject the brain to a submission. While typing, you have to put extra effort into just one letter. So, people(and I am not just talking about the commoners, even people who are well established in their profession and career) just write spontaneously, and use “i”.
Example:-“i will tell you tomorrow.”
Interpretation of Writing Small “i”
If you observe your writing pattern and see that you are using “i”, know this for a fact that you are being emotionally manipulated. You have been taken away with the awareness of yourself. You are being subjugated to subtle submission. If you are using “i”, you will be holding on to anger. You will be triggered by people at their will. You will always feel like a victim. You will have a very high chance of getting periodic depression attacks(short bursts of mood swings and depression).
Remember, “Human Submission Scientists”, and Sadists innovated several tools from their screwed brains to screw the brain of those they screwed. History must be read with care and must be corroborated with science.
Mental Health Issues of Small “i” Instead of Capital “I”
1. Parents with less empathy, who probably rarely hugged you.
2. Constant emotional submission.
3. Passive aggressiveness.
4. Impulsivity(this has no exception)
5. Mood Swing disorder.
6. Being cheated and ramped by close friends whom you once “trusted”.
Pathological Health Issues of Small “i” Instead of Capital “I”
1. If you are writing “i”, you have a high probability of developing an Anxiety disorder, Hypertension, and Hypothyroidism.
2. You will absolutely have a lack of intimacy.
3. You will have a sleep disorder.
4. You will have issues with gut, and eventually Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
5. You will develop an addiction disorder.
One letter is screwing your life big, and you are not aware. No one is going to tell you, because they are busy screwing their own life. This article helps you to improve your self awareness significantly. In order to understand self-awareness in depth, please read our article on self-awareness and consciousness.
Take action from today to see the immediate changes in you. Start writing “I”, instead of “i”. Simply ignore the post at your own peril.
Cite this Article
- 1.Molendijk ML, Bamelis L, van Emmerik AAP, Arntz A, Haringsma R, Spinhoven P. Word use of outpatients with a personality disorder and concurrent or previous major depressive disorder. Behaviour Research and Therapy. Published online January 2010:44-51. doi:10.1016/j.brat.2009.09.007