A. PARENTAL CONDITIONING:-
1. TELL THE STORY OF HERCULES:-
Hercules is considered to be the strongest man by Greek Mythology. He is the son of godess Hera. The meaning of Hercules in Greek and Latin is “At your service Hera”.
So, a mother must tell Hercule’s story to her son continuously from childhood. This way he will be conditioned to think of himself as a slave of his “goddess mother”.
2. BE A HERO:-
A hero is always available, never complains, always safeguards, and looks after the need of others. By projecting him as a hero, you can condition the boy to be a machine, look after others’ needs and forget yours.
As parents, you must always compare him with others. In that way, all his life he will need comparison and validation. And of course, teach him to complain, by complaining against him.
4. NEVER APPRECIATE & ENCOURAGE:-
Never tell him “It’s okay”. Always demand high performance. Love him only when he succeeds. Shame-trip him while he fails. Particularly fathers must shout at him, humiliate him, tell the child how imperfect he is.
This way, he will never take any risks in life, and never learn to love himself, and anyone else.
5. GIVE HIM EVERYTHING IN PLATTER:-
Give in his hands whatever he demands, to feel being a good parent, so that he doesn’t learn how to work hard for what he wants in life.
6. SOLVE HIS PROBLEMS:-
Do his school homework, go to fight when he is bullied, stay there when he is playing, tell him what to do and what not to do. That way he won’t have to take his responsibilities ever.
7. DIRECT HIM WHAT TO DO IN LIFE:-
Always tell him what he should do. Should he prepare for Govt. job, when he should marry, what he should study. In that way, he remains a programmed Robot.
1. I wish I had a girl, she would have looked after us.
2. Don’t cry and show emotions:- see your father, he never shows emotions.
3. I have held you in woumb for 9 months.
4. We have sacrificed our youth for your upbringing.
5. Always talk the shortfalls of his father, that way he will learn to hate masculinity.
B. PARTNER CONDITIONING
1. TALK “S**T” About Ex:- So that the guy can note and try to do, what your ex did not. Never highlight your faults(not that you ever consciously believed you had any, like his mother!)Now he will act the way you want.
🩸 If this post helped you by adding to your knowledge, would you consider donating a small amount to motivate us to keep writing posts with scientific research? We are a small startup, and your donation matters a lot for us.
2. NEVER BE SATISFIED, KEEP DEMANDING:-
The guy must squeeze his last ounce of blood to satisfy you and make you happy. Once he is exhausted, you can dump the failed machine. Oh, and always keep him under pressure as to how to guilt and shame trip him. Always take the help of your mother, she is good at mentoring you on this.
In short, turn a guy into a specification sheet of Do’s and Dont’s, and use him as your tool of validation, while all along with complaining, comparing, conditioning, crushing, condemning.
Now complain “Where did all the good men go”? or, book Lyfas test today to find out the psychology of the guy you care about and help him to discover himself and get rid of his insecurities.
Book Lyfas Test If you have are not finding an answer to your health issues, book your Lyfas test and therapeutic